"At the very last second I said... 'ELEPHANT!'"

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kinda had me worried there for a moment being my daughter lives in Moore Oklahoma, just south of Oklahoma City and she travels there often. I just knew it was her by ther way she drives and she drives a SUV...:D

I used to go deer hunting in that area..... I can just imagine, seeing an elephant in the woods.

I think I'd go home and spend the rest of the day drinking. I wouldn't know if I was going crazy, but if I tried to tell someone I'd seen an elephant they'd think I was crazy anyhow. ....Just wash it away with alcohol and tomorrow it will be all better.... :p

A deer hunter seeing an elephant in the woods, priceless! :D

ISore

I once saw a killer whale while deer hunting... no kidding... I was walking out of the woods and kept hearing a humming sound... kept getting closer and closer.... I finally looked up and it was a Sea World blimp that looked like a killer whale.... That was the first timne I ever saw a whale in the hill's of Caintuckee...

I once saw a killer whale while deer hunting... no kidding... I was walking out of the woods and kept hearing a humming sound... kept getting closer and closer.... I finally looked up and it was a Sea World blimp that looked like a killer whale.... That was the first timne I ever saw a whale in the hill's of Caintuckee...

When was the second time? [S:D

Did you bag it and tag it? :D

Latest posts

Back