Anyone good at building frames in Houston?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Modsquad

I picked up a project back around March or so & have been saving money & planing a much needed vacation. Once I'm back from my vacation, I'm thinking of getting started on my 34 International project now that it's cooling off. Although I could probably wing it & build a decent frame, if someone that has some experience doing this wants to put back a few cold ones & lend a hand, that would be excellent :cool:

Right after I got the 34, I picked up a 73 Sportster instead of using that money for the truck....but ah well, such is the life of guys like us, lol.

Heh, I could be talked into selling it if the right offer presented itself.....lots of irons in the fire!

http://www.marcsphoto.com/rat.html

If you right click the pics & select "View Picture" you will get a larger resolution pic.

There are some pics. SB 350 & TH350, reversed corvair steering box, new front disc brakes, I have some old 30's chevy head lights I picked up, a high torque starter, some gauges, and all sorts of other stuff. Not up for sale just yet, but hey, if you feel compelled to send me an offer you never know what could happen.....I also have an old Sportster I want to build a bobber out of, so I could go one way or the other with the projects.....

Latest posts

Back