1965 Fargo 100

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great Glen. I used to think those trucks were the ugliest things, now I like them!

Same here.

Me too but it has grown on me over the last few years.

Looks nice [cl
any thing to be done to the front ww to improve it [S

Probably not, the owner grew up on a farm with a bunch of these trucks and likes the look

Terrific build. Just went back and reviewed the entire project. Hemi is a nice touch. Nice work Dozer. 😊

Thanks Bman, that must of took some time.

Finally all the rust repair and sheet metal work is done. Got rid of that horrible baby blue on the tailgate, made new box corners and a custom roll pan.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Resize of 1965 Fargo, roll pan exhaust exits 011.jpg
    Resize of 1965 Fargo, roll pan exhaust exits 011.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 26
  • Resize of 1965 Fargo, roll pan exhaust exits 012.jpg
    Resize of 1965 Fargo, roll pan exhaust exits 012.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 24
  • Resize of 1965 Fargo, roll pan exhaust exits 013.jpg
    Resize of 1965 Fargo, roll pan exhaust exits 013.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 25
Been giving it hard on the Fargo over the last month. Steering is connected, brakes plumbed and hooked up, air ride controls wired, interior sorted out and seats, consol and A/C mounted. After a two month wait we got wheels and tires on the truck. The owner was here for a couple of days and went to work with a cutting pad and compound and I was amazed at how that faded paint came back.
It's funny, every time I post a large picture I think of Doc Crank, he took so much time explaining how to do it for all that wanted to learn .[cl[cl

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Resize of Bling 006.jpg
    Resize of Bling 006.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 33
  • Resize of Bling 005.jpg
    Resize of Bling 005.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 30
  • Resize of Bling 004.jpg
    Resize of Bling 004.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 31
  • Resize of Bling 007.jpg
    Resize of Bling 007.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 31
  • Resize of Bling 009.jpg
    Resize of Bling 009.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 32
  • Resize of Bling 003.jpg
    Resize of Bling 003.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 28
Looks killer Dozer![cl[cl
I'd forgotten what you'd been through on this build, so I did a refresher course from the first posting, thanks for sticking with it, the result is one cool truck.!!

All the work you poured into it sure shows.

Your mention of Doc brought back memories. With Torchie's passing I started thinking about key members that have left us. Willowbilly, Doc, Gastrick and Torchie. They all meant a lot to me. Everyone else, please stay healthy.

Latest posts

Back