Endless BS thread

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i need to mow the lawn

i am olny home a couple of days a week

i love my job reely not kidding

just put my oldest too bed and he cried

my wife is tring dresses on

i am tired

UFO

Who has seen a UFO?

I saw a UFO when I was about 16... NO BS! And NO... I was NOT abducted!!! :D

My dog is named after a Rock Star.

I saw Jimi Hendrix in concert!

I used to see ZZ Top all the time back when they were The Moving Sidewalks. Still have several Sidewalks' albums that have never been opened (still shrink wrapped).

I saw The Moving Sidewalks open up for The Doors.

I saw ZZ at the Rodeo 2 years ago & they sang Johnny Cash's "Ring of Fire" with mariachis.

My ex is related to Johnny & Edgar Winters!

BoB

Who has seen a UFO?

never seen one tho, I believe they exist,,,,,,

perfer my M&M's be the peanut variety color don't matter,,,,

went to Woodstock,,,,,,,

saw ZZ Top lastyear at Ft. Knox,,,,,

truly love my job,,,,,,

sucks that my job is moving,,,,,

Tell us about it Bob. I love these stories.

Earthdude,
I was about 16 and looking at the bats flying around our front yard & up in the sky I say an object going pretty fast fairly high up. It was going at a steady rate then all of a sudden took off at about a 45 degree angle... then accelerated extremely fast & out of sight in an instant. NO way it could have been an airplane of any thing from this planet... it moved WAY too fast!

BoB

Earthdude,
I was about 16 and looking at the bats flying around our front yard & up in the sky I say an object going pretty fast fairly high up. It was going at a steady rate then all of a sudden took off at about a 45 degree angle... then accelerated extremely fast & out of sight in an instant. NO way it could have been an airplane of any thing from this planet... it moved WAY too fast!

BoB

Maybe it was Batman

I've been here in another life...........I was a lineman in the old west. (according to a Psychic kind of lady I once worked with):rolleyes:

Just had to put the second of my two old cats to sleep......she developed heart problems at 17. Very sad day. :(

Dan and I are working hard to reorganize our shop. Got tired of not being able to find anything and we added some new equipment, so stuff had to go. Starting to look better now.:)

Old age is starting to catch up with me. Find I take more naps than ever before and people are starting to refer to me as "an older Gentleman." :eek:

Taco Bell has these new fruit based slushy things called Fruitisias, or something like that. Not bad, I especially like the strawberry one.

Don

B.S.

most states have a vehicle lost and found...
http://services.sos.state.mi.us/autolostandfound/

raindrops are not tear shaped, but more like the top bun on ur hamburger when falling.

there are approx. 10.000 3 leaf clovers, to every one 4 leaf clover

in 2007 36% of peps between 18 & 29 had at least 1 tat.
40% of peps aged 26 to 40
10 % of peps aged 41 to 64

total numbers of peps, with at least 1 doubled from 1936 to 2003.

for you rot-radders equal proportions of yellow, red and blue, make black.

the iron giant rocks and is the only alien i've seen. S.U.P.E.R.M.A.N. my cat has seen many apprarently. DP1

Attachments

• irona.jpg
    irona.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 8
  • iron1.jpg
    iron1.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 6
  • iron2.jpg
    iron2.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 7
Mr Peepers

My Grandma's dog was named Mr. Peepers. If u know who he was u're no spring chicken. :D

I had a dog named after my fav artist... Salvador Dali. His name was Salvador Doggy! :D

My dog has a cat friend!

I planted some giant bamboo!

My 1st car was a truck!

BoB

I love reeces pieces but ill eat m&ms if I have them

I believe I have seen a UFO stars or planes dont move that fast.

My brother finds 4 leaf clovers all the time. He can look down and spot them instantly.

With all this rain im going to have to find time to mow the lawn more than once a week.

So loud rap music keeps the mice away. Thats why I havent seen mice.

I have two tattoos I didnt get them til I was 29

Tried to trade in wife's Sportster and my Dyna last night for 2 new Harleys.
Now I know why there are so many Yamaha's on the road around here.

Never saw a UFO but saw a couple of ghost once.

My dog still thinks she can fly.

Grass ain't getting mowed until this weekend.

Never have did drugs 45 years and counting hmmm Beers too good not to drink.

Last but not not least,.. ready 4 this.
DON'T BLAME ME,.. I voted for the AMERICAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love Jesus

Never ate a Reeses (Hate peanut butter)

I'm at war with the rabbits!

Cutting grass not fun

Have lots of tools. Tools are good!

I type slow.

I saw moose and eagles in Alaska.

Why isn't the plural of Moose, Meece?

How fast does a bullet have to travel to be able to boil an egg?

I live in New Mexico... we see UFOs all the time!

I love peanut butter, I love chocolate, I've seen several UFO's while I lived in Kansas, and I had a Sasquatch sighting last year in January! - Seriously!!! No B.S.!!

Not having a job sucks, no way to buy parts sucks, my kids are great, my wife is great, my friends are great. life has it's moments both good and bad. My future is uncertain but with G-d's help I have the ability to make it what I want it to be. We'll see what happens!

Latest posts

Back