Earthman

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually Dr.C after my son and i wrangled long and late with this last night, i realized the problem is only when i tried to post pix taken with my new android phone. Many car show pix. Thanks for the offers of help and concern. I will see if i can put an old camera here back in service. Again thanks for the warm welcome backs and funny comments. Bob W. you are certainly right about knowing who my friends are now.
I only have one friend in real life but here on this board i can see that i have many.

Welcome back Eman! Missed this thread somehow....

As to your phone pics, most cameras allow for different sized pics, you will just have to go into your camera menu and set the size you want. I just got a new Motorola G6 myself, haven't tried uploading any pics with it yet myself, so I may end up with the same problem. I prefer to use my Fuji digital camera for pics I want to come out good, but cell cameras now are just as good and some are better than my high dollar camera!:eek:

If you're posting on a PC there's a small program called, Image Resizer, that does a great job.
Free to use and very easy.
On the phone there's probably one like it too.

My replacement phone (I have insurance, as they seem to die in my pocket from loneliness) was upgraded to a newer old model with an USB-C connector. It didn't come with a charger or cable. So, I had to buy a cable to hook up to my old charger. Who knew that they now have charging only cables, and charging/data cables. Why?! I just ordered a charging/data cable on eBay for $5. Hopefully, I won't have to e-mail phone pics to me so I can get them on line any more.

Latest posts

Back