Weird experience with CPP!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tripper

Older and more rusted every day!
I've ordered brakes etc from Classic Performance Parts in the past with no problem but when I ordered some stuff the other day... problems. First I was told they had the items in stock but after receiving their invoice it stated they were back ordered for 10 days. I didn't need them quite yet so I figured I'd wait. After a couple weeks I called to cancel my order but they said they were back in stock & if I'd pay with PayPal they'd send them right out so I did! A couple days later I receive a PayPal message saying they had returned my funds so I called. I was told I didn't have a "verified" address so they wouldn't send them. I have been using PP for years & never run into this... ever! The guy said I could pay with another method but after all this I told him to forget it... I'd order from someone else! Left wondering what happened to these guys?!? [ddd:eek:[ddd

BoB

The way some of these companies run their business they lose customers that will never come back.
Chassis Engineering has been taken over by Heits and I tried to buy a part from them, on their website. The price of the part was $26 shipping was $21 Fedex with no other option knowing that USPS would have been $7 I promptly canceled the order.

As sometimes I do, I sent them a rather in depth email about how unhappy I was with the shipping method. When I received a reply it was nice but, they nonchalantly told me that was the way it is and that they don't us USPS [cl [ddd

The way some of these companies run their business they lose customers that will never come back.
Chassis Engineering has been taken over by Heits and I tried to buy a part from them, on their website. The price of the part was $26 shipping was $21 Fedex with no other option knowing that USPS would have been $7 I promptly canceled the order.

As sometimes I do, I sent them a rather in depth email about how unhappy I was with the shipping method. When I received a reply it was nice but, they nonchalantly told me that was the way it is and that they don't us USPS [cl [ddd

I had the same type experience with them. They sent me the wrong item because they didn't have the one I ordered. In their defense they did refund my money and told me to destroy the item they sent which I did. They acted like it was no big deal, won't be using them again! :eek:

Beercan

I've heard nothing but bad things about them lately, which sucks because there are things I wanted to buy that only they sell. They used to be highly regarded.

I agree, I bought a bunch of stuff from them about 5 years ago and everything went smoothly! They must have been bought out is all I can think!

Toad

The master cylinder and booster kit on the F100 we just did came from CPP I didn't have any problems with them. Hopefully it's not something that's going to become a reoccurring problem. I have used them before with no problems also. Customer service is a big deal to a lot of people except the people that should be giving good customer service. They don't get it

Latest posts

Back