41 chevy 1.5 ton, second build

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
almost there, got the windshield and side windows in. I just got the back glass, need to chop the inner skin of the cab yet.

me and the wife put about 50 miles on it last weekend, still have to get a speedo cable.

I get a little death wobble from time to time. hit the brakes or gas and I can get it to stop. im going to have to decipher the problem and fix for that.

thanks guys.

I got the back window in. what a job that was. I went yesterday and bought some black speaker box carpet. after I chopped the inner skin we wrapped it with the speaker carpet, we also wrapped the front inner windshield wiper motor cover. kinda temp screwed the rear inner back window cover in.

I never installed a back window, the glass guy told me to use a 1950's chevy truck seal. we used windex to lube the seal to get the window in. we were about all the way in but the window wouldn't center its self into the cab. 6 hands pushing both ways and we popped it inside the cab and had to start over. beak time I called out. we regrouped and switched to wd-40, that was working well until we popped it into the cab about half way around, break time again. after 3 hours and on the last try we got it in along with the locking strip and its over with. I think my thumbs will be sore for a week or so.

Latest posts

Back