studebakerand the leaf

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

23crate

over the weekend my daughter visited ffrom out of town ,,. obviously my little princess wanted a Stude ride.. we spied a nissan leaf - the owner plugging in for a few more volts,, an act of "bogan-ism" i pulled in the vacant car park right next to him revving the loud obnoxious V8... got out and
went into the store , back to the car a few more excessive revs, i refrianed from a wee skid after backing out my daughter said the chap rolled his eyes and went back to his mobile,,

sigh what fun we had ..

bogan

noun INFORMAL•DEROGATORY
an uncouth or unsophisticated person regarded as being of low social status.
"some bogans yelled at us from their cars"

Several years ago, there was a somewhat infamous cable news guy, who in one segment mentioned that in America we used to have cars with names like "Charger, Challenger, Thunderbird, Firebird....now we will all be driving in a "Leaf".

You could hear the camera guys laughing in the background, and the commentator started cracking up laughing, and barely got through the segment...too funny...

Always fun to have the wolf disturb the sheep.

My kids live in Austin about 50 miles from us. It's a really young town & they all drive small eco-friendly cars... I love driving my loud rumblin' Nova there! Prius'... move over now!!! [ddd[ddd[ddd

North American "bogan"

REDNECK :D:D

Haha!!!

BoB

Latest posts

Back