Random GIF Thread

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DefenselessRedFrogmouth-size_restricted.gif

Most of the time its the other retards on the road that will get you hurt on a bike. Not the rider! I always keep my head on a swivel while riding, can never be to careful.

toilet pics

that is jungle jim`s international grocery in hamilton ohio. the store has more novelties their too. as for food, you can get anything in food line you want. it is layed out in ethnic groups. the cheese and deli will make you cry, many delicious foods

Most of the time its the other retards on the road that will get you hurt on a bike. Not the rider! I always keep my head on a swivel while riding, can never be to careful.

Rode for years and decided early on, my hide was my responsibility and not anyone elses. Ride like you are invisible. Expect people in cars to watch out for you and you'll die.

Rode for years and decided early on, my hide was my responsibility and not anyone elses. Ride like you are invisible. Expect people in cars to watch out for you and you'll die.

I agree, i ride like, if i can see them they can't see me. worked for 51 years then i missed one and sure enough she did the old "if i put my car in front of him he'll hit me" not my fault officer, "no Mame it is you fault":D

When I started riding years ago, I was given this advice by an older biker..."Ride like everyone is out to get you!" ....sound advice!!!

Latest posts

Back