This jumped on my trailer (round 4)

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jfg455

The Hot Rod Cop
So this followed me home. 1962 chevy c10. pretty solid over all. no engine, 4 speed, the rest of the nose is in the bed. Needs a couple patches, drivers fender, engine

Let me guess.....

an LS?...just kidding...nice solid start there...couldn't afford to leave it there...lol...what are the plans?

an LS?...just kidding...nice solid start there...couldn't afford to leave it there...lol...what are the plans?

Maybe? It's so cliché at my house...[cl For the short term I will just let it ferment like a good wine...I do have a set of 1 ton 4x4 axles...or air bags...Darn A.D.D. ! [cl

I might have put it on Craigslist for $1750...I know i my heart I have too many projects going...:(

I had a very similar truck a couple years ago, except no bed and 8" rallys. I thought I got it cheap. There was quite a bit of new aftermarket rstoration stuff with it. I never had a harder time in my life selling stuff. And the weirdo's that would come to look, well they were people you didn't want on your place or knowing what you had. It was just a strange thing. Let's just say it wasn't the kind of truck that attracted people with any money left after their face piercings, neck tattoos, Marlboros and meth.
Hopefully NH is different.

All the CL add generated was 12 people wanting to buy the bed and 4 people wanting to buy the grille! Lol I'll just keep it :D

Latest posts

Back