Motorcycle Monday! Got one, had one, love one... let's see it!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Howdy Ma'am!!! It's why we drive koool kars! [ddd[ddd[ddd

BoB

Attachments

• nice.jpg
    nice.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 47
Here's a couple from several years ago .. KZ900 with 1200 bore kit. Ran high 9's @ 135. It was a fun ride. I'm the blond guy on the right with the goofy grin.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• KZ-1.jpeg
    KZ-1.jpeg
    122.6 KB · Views: 57
  • KZ-2.jpeg
    KZ-2.jpeg
    137 KB · Views: 59
Motorcycle Monday: Dang good thing they didn't leave the keys in this one! I love me some 4-bang bikes!!! [dr[dr[dr

BoB

Attachments

• blackindian4.jpg
    blackindian4.jpg
    140.9 KB · Views: 32
My first bike was a little, puny QA50 Honda puddle jumper. Mine was a little rougher than this example... slime green, 2 speed auto clutch. :rolleyes:

attachment.php

Attachments

• my -honda-qa50.jpg
    my -honda-qa50.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 49
My first bike was a little, puny QA50 Honda puddle jumper. Mine was a little rougher than this example... slime green, 2 speed auto clutch. :rolleyes:

attachment.php

When I was sixteen years old I traded a set of slightly bent set of handle bars and $20 for two of those. One was together and not running the other was in a coleman cooler completely apart. Made one out of two and that was what my 8 year old brother learned to ride on. It smoked so bad you could barely see it when it was running.:eek:

Latest posts

Back