Anybody else here build models??

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1shotkustompinstriping

I build allot of models was wondering if anyone else here built them??
I am right now working on a fiat dragster, I need to repaint the body before I show it. :D

1shot :cool:

I use to when I was younger.... but now a days I only build maybe one or two a year.... If I get some time after while I'll take a few pictures....

i worked at a mission church for a year or so...had no shop to tinker in, so i built a few.....most are destroyed now due to a couple of moves and 2 boys:eek:

my prize build was a model A truck "ratrod" kit (built before i knew much about rats)

my opinion is "show 'em if ya got 'em"

Ok, got some paint on the Fiat, it is still in progress, but will have a blown Chrysler Hemi Engine, a quick change rearend and is sprayed in Auto Color Metallic Green. I will post more/better pictures when it's done :D
What has everyone else got??

I also rebuild vintage kits that's like bombed and busted but those are hard to come by, every so often you'll see them at a yard sale or something.

1shot

Attachments

• Fiat 3.JPG
    Fiat 3.JPG
    29.2 KB · Views: 21
Built them several years ago. I did box stock, a bunch of modified and then did a few that looked as if they've been sitting on the farm for 20 years. I used to take them to the Autorama. I recieved several 1st-3rd ribbons. I have recently thought about picking it back up but my rat project will be taking up my free time this winter.

Here are a few updated pics of the Fiat :D

Barber I dig the willys you got, I need to get me another one bought.

Attachments

• Fiat 5.JPG
    Fiat 5.JPG
    34.2 KB · Views: 5
  • Fiat 6.JPG
    Fiat 6.JPG
    35.5 KB · Views: 4
  • Fiat 7.JPG
    Fiat 7.JPG
    34.4 KB · Views: 5
  • Fiat 8.JPG
    Fiat 8.JPG