Location Poll

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Where ya from?

• Total voters
I'm from Pittsburgh, I don't see many ratrods at all here. Unfortunately I see a ton a crap cars and little pickups rattled canned flat black and posted on craiglist as ratrods. A dodge caravan is a still a minivan even with flat black paint.

How's it going? I'm from Clifton, Arizona a small mining camp up in the mountains of the eastern part of the state. I don't personally have a rat right now, but the guy up the street does. He had it custom made, even the rust was applied by a trained professional! When I was a kid just about every rod in town was flat black primer. I don't recall any having a full rust finish though.

Dave.

The south will ride again!

Great poll! Ocala, Florida one hour north of Orlando. 5 miles from Don Garlits home and MUseum of Drag Racing (great Billetproof show every year!)

Well I voted wrong. I haven't lived in Texas but 60 years and never heard it called "Southwest" if we were anymore south we'd be Mexico[S

I'm from CA but have lived in NC, NM, MO, and MT. Right now, I'm living in MT about 30 miles south of the Canadian border. I gotta say though, the old iron is alive up here. I can go to about any farm and find 5-6 old cars and trucks sitting in the weeds waiting to get plucked for the right build.

Latest posts

Back