Hey Billy

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

05snopro440

I was cruising the local classifieds site and found this 29 Chevy. Different than your truck, but it reminded me of yours...

29 Chevy Pickup

$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG

that does look a lot like mine.
that guy wants $33,500 :eek:
so if i put $23,500 more in mine would it look like that?

I usually don't knock on anyone except when they grossly overexaggerate themselves
I don't see $100+ an hour worth of design work and skills in this thing.
I see craigs list, a mig welder and a summit catalog
The car's not a turd by any means but he could be as much as 20 grand too high for what he's selling.

Last edited:
Pretty nice but it would look a lot better with the front brought back in where it belongs

I think so too . but he may of had a vision or something willowbilly :D I know on these builds , its what you like and its your stuff , do what you want with it ,, but i'm just not comffy in a channeled cab,, to me it would be like sitting on the floor... but thats just me .... I kinda like to be up off the floor a little.. (NO HARD FEELINGS TOWARD ANYONE )

I think so too . but he may of had a vision or something willowbilly :D I know on these builds , its what you like and its your stuff , do what you want with it ,, but i'm just not comffy in a channeled cab,, to me it would be like sitting on the floor... but thats just me .... I kinda like to be up off the floor a little.. (NO HARD FEELINGS TOWARD ANYONE )

i wish i had never channeled mine
matter of fact
i am trying to figure out how to drop mine back down 4 inches

I plan on z - ing my frame when I rebuild mine (one day) all I done was chop the top and z-ed my temporary frame I have now . I like it the way I got it , and it sets good so thats the way i'll do my tube frame .

Latest posts

Back