A Christmas HO HO HO

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

exador

Being an old geezer memories are all I have left.

Quite a number of yrs. ago I was on my way home from last minute shopping. It was Christmas eve afternoon, was very unusually warm for SW Ohio, mid 70`s. As I passed a neighborhood biker bar a bike with a side car stops. A fully dressed Santa climbs off the bike and assists a scantily dressed M`s Claus outta the side car. Now for clarity, M`s Claus was a hottie from any way you looked. I just had to stop and go in.

Santa grabs a bag and goes into the bar. Santa reaches into the bag and brings out small bottles of hard liquor of various brands and hands to those setting at the bar. The recipients thank Santa and wish him a Merry Christmas. M`s Claus gives hugs and a kiss on the cheek. One ass asks, can I get another I don`t like this one? M`s Claus in a lighting quick move grabs the bottle from him. She says, your bad, nothing for Christmas. They move on giving bottles to all.

I guess maybe the moral of story might be, If you you **** off Santa you get nothing.

Latest posts

Back