Scrap iron

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Willowbilly3

A *real* tin magnet
I got a deal to clean this place up, lots of scrap and a few cool things.

Baysinger001.jpg

Baysinger004.jpg

Baysinger010.jpg

Baysinger011.jpg

Baysinger015.jpg

Baysinger021.jpg

Baysinger023.jpg

Wow :eek: I would probably not make much on that job and I would definitely lose a few spots in the yard at home.

Hard to believe the glass is still in that gas pump.

And the RC ice box, wow.

The rest, is probably just junk.

except the cars, and trucks.

You need to call those American picker dudes. They would give you a ton of cash for that gas pump.

And, I want this one . . .

Baysinger011.jpg

Picker dudes nothing.............call the PICKER SISTERS !!!!!!! [cl

What is funny about rust in your part of the country is that is isn't really like rust, it is more like a sheen coating on the surface that protects the metal. Down here and up north rust is big holes and a very rough surface. Wonder why that is ?

All of that stuff looks to be in such great shape. You lucky dog. [ddev

Don

Are you interested in selling any of it it? That pretty blue toilet on the back the junky flat bed truck caught my eye - Wow!!

I'm looking for fenders for my Olds....

The A's are coming home and the Ford cab for sure. I have a guy who takes all those 40s Chevy trucks and he wants those but I might keep the 39 cab. The 2 pop coolers will get saved. The gas pump isn't part of the deal, they want $1000 for it so I'll pass on that.

Are you interested in selling any of it it? That pretty blue toilet on the back the junky flat bed truck caught my eye - Wow!!

I'm looking for fenders for my Olds....

Yeah, I saw that too. How would I ship it?

You can see the other cooler here. It is a Kelvinator and has Squirt logo, and the opener.

Baysinger020.jpg

Here is a 37 Chevy coupe but it already sold for 2 grand.

Baysinger005.jpg

Also an old binder 6 speed special

Baysinger007.jpg

Also there is a 57 IH pickup and another better gas pump but I ran out of batterys.

Last edited:
Or told....."naw, I'm gonna fix em up!":confused::D
Had 1 say, yep you can have ER if you can get her without cuttin the 30 yr old tree down growin up through the middle :eek: [S :confused: I was young at the time and didn't think bout cuttin it apart [;) :mad:

Great find [cl
Jim

man.. u are lucky.. it all looks to be pretty solid and straight.. congrats

Latest posts

Back