Well I guess it's started

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks to POPS
Won't make it run any better but sure looks Bitchen [cl
Answers the age old question, "what should I do for a different grill?"

Ram20Skull_zps7pndkxov.jpg

That looks good there.
I think it looks good coming or going.

Attachments

• IMG_3253.jpg
    IMG_3253.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 30
Progress

Finally parked it long enough to get something done.
1400 miles [cl
First smoothing out and hiding welds on the roof, doesn't look to bad [S

bonodo On
20150212_124327_resized_1_zpsi7oudgmk.jpg

bondo Off
20150215_151712_resized_zpsypo83shx.jpg

I had the grand kids all weekend, hope your weekend was half as good. :D

WOW eight months

Still driving more than building :D

Been working on the new power train, sbc 350, mild cam, headers, most likely a unilite dist. and headers and thanks to 26Troaster the killer intake [cl, i know to much gas for that little engine but it's all about the look [dr
It's hooked to a 700R4, would still like a posi but i'm to cheap :rolleyes:

On a side note, why do Holley's have to be so complicated [S

Attachments

• New Eng.jpg
    New Eng.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 34
  • Holley Blowup.jpg
    Holley Blowup.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 23
Wow soltz I just spent two hours going thru this thread, what a great build. I have my 12 year old son helping me with my build. Great to get the kids involved. That's how I ended up loving cars, my dad did a full frame off restoration on the model a in the background of this picture back in the late 70's when I was a wee lad

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
Wow soltz I just spent two hours going thru this thread, what a great build. I have my 12 year old son helping me with my build. Great to get the kids involved. That's how I ended up loving cars, my dad did a full frame off restoration on the model a in the background of this picture back in the late 70's when I was a wee lad

Thank you Sir. It's been a fun build. She started turning wrenches at abut 10 and still does when she can.

Your welcome. Hopefully I run into you at some point and get to see that car in person, we live in San Diego and try to get out to most the shows in so cal

enjoyed the build. Checked out all the work and you and your daughter did some awesome work.

Thanks, it is a fun build with the kid.
Haven't done much the last year except drive it :D
Planning for an engine change soon, but it's almost spring, well tomorrow actually, driving time.
That's a hazard of making them legal and drivable [S work slows way down:rolleyes:

All Good Things Must End

attachment.php
Well if I done my arithmetic right it's been 5yrs 3 mo & 12 days since i started this thread and today i will end it.
Had a very good time with the build and the driving with my daughter and we got 58% of the investment back, i've done worse and i've done better :rolleyes:

I think it's about time for another open car of some type[S
Daughter just found out she is expecting so she will be a little busy in a few month, that's the best of "good news bad news"[cl
attachment.php

It's going to Williamston S.C. if any one see's it around let me know. [cl

Attachments

• 20180629_115848.jpg
    20180629_115848.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 47
  • 20180629_120058.jpg
    20180629_120058.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 46

Latest posts

Back