Started the chop today!!!!!!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey harley boy,what you want for some of that airbag stuff [need some valves] .have herd that chevelle rears clear good with the right size rims.
hows the project comin ,how come your not useing air on it? Irode a 50 with air on it the other day and it was killer to ride in!

How do I move this to the Build Page?

Back to work after an almost 8 year layoff. Can anyone tell me how to move this to the build thread? I just read back through this and a lot of plans have changed. I'm not going to run fenders or hood. I have a custom frame with independent front suspension. I know that's not kosher but it's what I have. I decided I wanted a special air cleaner so I found a Sportster tank and worked on it about 2 hours today. I'm going to put a 6" filter inside it and I cut down an aluminum base to screw to the bottom of the tank and the filter will be mounted to it. My sweet wife bought me a plasma cutter for my birthday. Boy has it come in handy. I sandblasted most of the paint off the tank and took it to a homeless guy to airbrush. This guy is so talented but he is bipolar and schizophrenic and can't hold down a job. He's presently flopping at his brother's apartment and he suffers from the same mental issues.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 13
I could not sleep for 2 nights thinking about how to do this. I used this base and cut it down to fit under the tank. I'll assemble the whole thing and then screw it to the bottom of the tank.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 9

Latest posts

Back