Treasure Mountain

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_1687.jpg

IMG_1686.jpg

IMG_1688.jpg

IMG_1689.jpg

The Motor Home also yielded these extremly comfortable seats, the Pookies will be fighting over these.:D

IMG_1703.jpg

IMG_1702.jpg

Pookie found this old Stihl in the house- no plastic on this one, tried the pull start and it showed promise- Pookie took it back to the shop swapped the gas and cleaned the plug, we had it running in short order.:D

IMG_1708.jpg

Hey the price was right-LOL

thats a great find.....

that first pic would look good on a cycle tank..... and i think that old can yous were going to use is galvinized atleast that s what it looks like in the pic.... i could be wrong though.... kool score!!!!

If the crazy ol hermit had put some thought into storing these better I can't even begin to think of the potentials. :eek:

This was just a small taste of Treasure Mountain. I will take some more pics on the next trip up.

Hope y-all enjoy looking at a long forgotten collection of iron that mother nature has helped this crazy ol bird capture.

I didn't want anyone to think we Pookies are crazy, well we are kinda......:D:cool:

i just can't imagine a guy wasting his time going up that hill to look at all that rusty old JUNK!!!! who'd want that stuff anyway???:eek::D;)

just poking fun at the pookies....seriously those were some great pics...:cool:

Latest posts

Back