Why is it that...

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hillbilly4008

Is it just me or does it seem like the crappiest cars on the road have the worst drivers? Ya know the cars im talking about, exhaust dragging, garbage bag for window, bungee straps holding the trunk down, different color body panels, only 1 out of 4 hubcaps.....usually a Saturn, neon, or early 90s chevy. These cars always catch my eye for some reason, and the drivers are always doing dumb ****, like running intersections, going 20 in the fast lane, cutting in front of people...

haha yea its always the crackhead with the 400,000 mile 4cyl(running on 3cyl lol) that thinks the got something to prove,the go to pass you,your doing the speed limit,and it takes them 3 miles to get around you.i love it though,it gives me time to check out there bald tires,missing door handles(not shaved either),plastic side window and coat hanger exhaust set-up

I saw a car that was wrecked on all four corners the other day... I gave him a WIDE berth!!! :D: He probably shouldn't have taken those discount driving lessons @ the local destruction derby!!! :eek::eek::eek:

BoB

Whoa there buddy! I've done some professional grade coat hanger exhaust installs in my past.

Around here it's the cars with the handi-cap tag on the mirror that I stay well clear of. (not handi-cap plates - they're usually just slow). They tend to not use signals, change lanes without looking, and pull out into any lane at any time without regard to traffic.

I drive a old beater truck in the winter - most give me lots of space. Fine by me.:D

haha yea iv done plenty of rigging myself.im just smart anuff to know that my pos is slow lol................that and i try to draw as little attention from jonny law as possible lol

Around here we have a LOT of foreign drivers that do really stupid ****. You have to be ready for anything and the cars are always beat all to hell.

last summer i watched a little old lady, driving an old caprice (or CraPiece), pull out of a mcdonalds right in front of a bike. This dude nailed her in the rear driver quarter(yes, she pulled out to the fast lane in the 4 lane highway) The guy wasnt injured, but he was in tears about his bike. And i dont blame him, the bike was a beaute. He was running a small block chevy, huge dual gas tank,nice fat rear rubber, gorilla bars, and some perfect Banana yellow paint. They ended up bringing in a rollback to haul the bike home, the guy road on the bed with his baby. You could just tell he wanted to beat that old woman into next year. Suprisingly he held everything in.

last summer i watched a little old lady, driving an old caprice (or CraPiece), pull out of a mcdonalds right in front of a bike. This dude nailed her in the rear driver quarter(yes, she pulled out to the fast lane in the 4 lane highway) The guy wasnt injured, but he was in tears about his bike. And i dont blame him, the bike was a beaute. He was running a small block chevy, huge dual gas tank,nice fat rear rubber, gorilla bars, and some perfect Banana yellow paint. They ended up bringing in a rollback to haul the bike home, the guy road on the bed with his baby. You could just tell he wanted to beat that old woman into next year. Suprisingly he held everything in.

I hope he called a lawyer and sued her, her insurance company, Chevy, and McDonalds.

dear lord! My wife is one of those drivers!

I followed her home from the gym today, theres a little bit of snow on the road and shes doing 21mph. I wanted soo badly just to give her a nudge. Does anybody know if a '04 Silverado has the same bumper height as a '03 Xploder?

I spent 4 hours in a groomer this afternoon going 3-10 mph, then i get stuck behind her!

Yeah! And if they use their turn signals at all in an intersection, it's after the light turns green and they start to move

Latest posts

Back