29 Roadster pick up build

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is going to be one sweet little ride. Looks so kool as it sit now. What does the wife think of the reincarnation? Have the other family members seen it at all?

The wife is OK with it, as long as I balance my build time with family time. The other members have seen it and cant wait to ride in it!

Its been a while since I posted...work, life etc, but managed to work on the truck a little. Here's a few updates on the truck-

Got the floor and tunnel pretty much done, dash mocked up, seat mounts done and mounted the steering column. I picked up a tilt ididit column from Craigslist for cheap that was exactly what I was looking for.

Mounted the spider center caps. I'm starting to work on the bed now, getting the gas tank and battery mounts/location figured out.

Cool idea on the seats. Space is at such a premium in these old trucks. One inch deep seat backs gains considerable leg room. Now the wheels are really turning in my little pea brain. [S:D

Latest posts

Back