Very cool new guy from Texas

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

b-rod

Hello I'm Brian Rodriguez from Texas. Hot,rat,and rust rods have always been something I've really been into. We'll I finally got one and I absolutely love it. I've recently bought a 37 ford pickup. Built ford tough with chevy stuff[cl. I'll post some pics when I figure out how. I love this website and I haven't even got to check it out yet. I've read a few posts before i got registered and the way u guys talk to and treat each other has me excited to b a part of RRR. Let's go!!

I want to chop the top bad. Probably attempt it on my christmas holiday vacation. Any tips or advice or even how much to chop I would greatly appreciate.

Attachments

• 20131102_140541.jpg
    20131102_140541.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 24
  • imagejpeg_.jpg
    imagejpeg_.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 18
  • imagejpeg_0.jpg
    imagejpeg_0.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 18
  • imagejpeg_1.jpg
    imagejpeg_1.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 21
Welcome to RRR! I like it the way it is too. I'd like it better chopped! [ddd

Make sure you brace the cab before you cut and you don't have to cut the doors at the same place as the cab.

welcome. if you chop make sure you can still see out of it. that includes traffic lights. One way is to use a piece of cardboard across the top of the windshield in order to check the view.

Latest posts

Back