our living room art project.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cantwell.colton

Rat Rod Philosopher
Alright World We need your help -- Many of you know we recently moved into a new house. Well, we have decided to take a slightly different approach to the decorating of our living room and are asking your help. We would like each of you to provide a unique addition to the space. We aren't asking anyone to go out and buy anything new-- just the opposite really ... maybe you want to paint a picture, maybe you find some odd picture, trinket, shelf, vase or cooking utensil (anything) at the thrift shop... or maybe you have some odd, ugly, or otherwise unwanted "junk" or gift taking up space in your attic or garage that you cant quite get rid of but don't want to keep... IT DOESNT MATTER!!
We encourage everyone of you to "share" this with all of your friends and anyone who you think would enjoy participating - we will have updates and photos for all to see...
So please give us a hand with this unique project - keep those eyes peeled and gears moving.

The Cantwell Family
14310 County Road 798
Sinton, TX 78387

So this is our idea... hoping that some of you fun, creative, slightly crazy folk may feel inclined to contribute etc ... working on getting a page set up for the sole purpose of this project ...

Interesting idea, I guess with creativity you could figure out a way to re-use about anything this crowd sends you. I will think about it, see what I'v got.

Interesting idea, I guess with creativity you could figure out a way to re-use about anything this crowd sends you. I will think about it, see what I'v got.

it isnt this crowds picks i am worried about haha - it is all the other people that have me concerned....
[cl

Latest posts

Back