update

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome nurses. I had one cute 27 year old PA for the last 3 1/2 weeks. She went on days off and I'll probably be moved when she gets back. She came by off duty, gave me a huge hug and cried a little.

beautiful man !! the human side .. reckon that'd be the hardest part of the medical profession...

roadkill love that show.. hehehehehe

BAM! I love the roadkill and dirt everyday shows. It reminded me to just have fun cars.

Last edited:
Fred kind of wears on me after binge watching a few episodes. So does Finnegan on roadkill

If you get YouTube look up "Mighty Car Mods" which are a couple of Aussies who build some weird stuff. Kind of funny as they think a 250 hp VW bug that runs 12's is "Soo Fast!" Lol

So back on the hospital thing, still here and into week 6. I thought they might boot me out today for a while. Neutraphil count needs to be 500, has been setting on 400 for almost a week, this morning dropped to 300. Not a big deal, pretty normal recovery rate I'm told. I guess my mission here just isn't finished yet. More nurse hearts need broken

Ok, just found out I'll be here at least another month. The next rounds of treatment we thought I could get at home, well..seems bodunk hospital cancer treatment center in Rapid City doesn't have ready access to the platelets and hemoglobin I still need so I have to stay here where I can get them if needed.

Minnesota ain't so bad. You're being recruited, give in to the mosquito, err the loon, yeah the loon.

Gonna top off with 3 bags of blood in the morning and head home. My daughter bought a new car and gave me the 2003 Merc Grand Marquis back. One more trip back to Minneapolis next week for a doctor's appt and we should be good to go for getting these treatments in Rapid City. The stuff I'm on is 7 days a month and should keep me in remission a while. Worse case scenario 6 months or as much as 2-2 1/2 years. Bone Marrow transplant is still on the table. It's at least 6 months before you start to recover from that, if it doesn't kill ya.

Latest posts

Back