Poor road conditions

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks good. Well, after all that, you're just about back to where you were before all of this started. (I guess you did not buy the Firebird then ;) )

Looks good. Well, after all that, you're just about back to where you were before all of this started. (I guess you did not buy the Firebird then ;) )

The thought was there on the Trans Am but just didn't think it would get the fuel economy I was looking for.

And yeah I am pretty much back to square one. Need to make a couple adjustments but then will be ready to ride. Old car had a sun roof, wish this one did. :(

The thought was there on the Trans Am but just didn't think it would get the fuel economy I was looking for.

And yeah I am pretty much back to square one. Need to make a couple adjustments but then will be ready to ride. Old car had a sun roof, wish this one did. :(

You have all the pieces to make that happen... or have one put in!

Not sure what is going to happen to that one right now. I want to do something fun with it but not sure. I still like the idea of putting it in a Ghia, still looking for a ghia too.

Latest posts

Back