Great trip to NOLA!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tripper

Older and more rusted every day!
Mrs Tripper, her sister & my nephew went to Nawlins for sissy's B-day & did some serious eating & drinking! Gumbo, crawdads, red beans & rice, muffalettas, oysters, beignets at Cafe Du Monde & quite a few incredible drinks at world famous Pat O'Brien's bar... but sadly... we had to get a grip & get back to reality! B-days in Nola are a family tradition! [ddd[ddd[ddd

BoB

Attachments

• sorry.jpg
    sorry.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 20
  • gumbo.jpg
    gumbo.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 18
  • muffaletto.jpg
    muffaletto.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 18
  • beignets.jpg
    beignets.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 17
When I was running out that way, the Tiger Truckstop in Grosse Tette LA was my stop to eat! I loved the boudin balls, fried up crispy with a side of Cajun rice, man, yo toung would slap the top of yo head it was so good!!! Loved the shrimp etooufee too, or how ever you spell it, I ain’t Cajun, lol!

Them Cajuns know how to eat!:D:D:D

Love NO! Food is so good I always gain 10 lbs when I go there! [ddd

Toad

Luckily... I only gained 5 lbs this go round! :eek:

The Big Easy is on my bucket list.

Let me know if you do... we've been going there for years! Great place to vaca!!!

When I was running out that way, the Tiger Truckstop in Grosse Tette LA was my stop to eat! I loved the boudin balls, fried up crispy with a side of Cajun rice, man, yo toung would slap the top of yo head it was so good!!! Loved the shrimp etooufee too, or how ever you spell it, I ain’t Cajun, lol!

We ate at Floyd's on the way... he's a Landry & has the best crawdads, gumbo & boudin period!!!

Them Cajuns know how to eat!:D:D:D

That's a fact!!!

BoB

Latest posts

Back