Show off your snow!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Most already melted but we were in the Smokey's yesterday.
Tim

Attachments

• 1507942_10203421211319255_2112760116_n.jpg
    1507942_10203421211319255_2112760116_n.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 17

It actually reached above freezing for two days this week. Then yesterday afternoon and last night, this happened. My driveway. Musta got 12". Now, back into single digits for temp. This sucks.

Earthman, your hot rod is so neat with that warm scenery surrounding it.

When I see pictures like that I think "wow. that's really beautiful" then reality strikes back and I remember what its like to have to endure that for months at a time. Hopefully spring will come soon. I don't know about anyone else in the south, but for the last few years my shrubs and trees are blooming about 1 to 2 months earlier than usual [S

Dr C. My sister had a little issue with her storage facility too. She was outside and heard a crash. The insurance company said they will send some guys to get her stuff out of it and then she can see how much is ruined. Hope you didn't suffer any major loss

More snow and weight crushed it... a total loss. :mad:

Today... same bat channel, new bat time...

attachment.php

Attachments

• Photo0067.jpg
    Photo0067.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 17
We have about 4 1/2 - 5 feet of snow still on the ground here. Some places deeper.
Banks are so high it is a driving danger.
We are at about 13 feet of total snowfall so far this winter.
Pic shows a 4x4 beam that snapped like a toothpick when some ice slid off my roof. The beam holds up my entry way overhang.
High temp was around 7 above today. Stay warm everyone.
Torchie.

Attachments

• IMG_0002.JPG
    IMG_0002.JPG
    169.1 KB · Views: 8

Latest posts

Back