Apologies

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CR55

It's just a little surface rust!
It's been a long hard road the last 4-5 years. Divorced after 19 years. But I'm finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel!. Reconnected with family that I seem to have lost over the years due to dumbness on my part. Getting my life back in order and have restarted my construction business with my oldest son. A dream come true for both of us! Work is coming in at an incredible rate too.
I went through a period of anger that wasn't done intentionally on my part,but if I offended anyone on here, please accept my sincere apology and I hope all of the bad things in life are way behind me as I stream ahead!
Life is good! CR

Hang in there man, good things do happen to good people.
There's always a few bumps in the road but I've found that if
you drive really fast over and past them it smooth's out.
It also helps if you've got loud exhaust pipes to express yourself.

Hope things continue to improve for you.

Can't remember you offending anyone, at least not me. No question about it, divorce is a b****. Nothing good about it and it will screw up your life in so many ways.........been there, done it. Only words of encouragement I can offer is that time does heal it and someday you will look back and think of it as only a foggy memory and probably the best thing that ever happened to you.

Good luck with you and the Son's business and your relationship. That is the stuff that REALLY matters in life..........all the rest is just BS.

Don

glad it's getting better.

the divorce is pain,BUT, l got past it and am now happily divorced :D

the relationship with the son is a great thing to have, kids are a blessing.

hopin' to here from ya more on here.

Later :cool:

Never been through a divorce, but have lost a son and had enough financial problems to last a lifetime. Both can tend to make a person grumpy at times. That's why I like having a project to work on, when I'm dealing with a project, my mind is focused on it, not any problems I might have at the minute.

We all say something sometimes we wish we could take back, I know I have. I feel as though we're one big family here, and when one of us gets down, the rest chip in to try to help. That's the thing about extended families like this, we'll treat you so many ways you'll have to like some of them! :D

Glad things are working out for you. Keep focused on the future, make it the way you want it to be! [cl

That's why I love this site! Too many great people here![cl Yes, I finally feel like my life is heading in the right direction finally. I am normally an upbeat kinda guy, but it seems that lately I've been mad at the world. Changing all of that now.:D
Bamamav, I agree about the project taking your mind away from the current problems. I need to make another move where I'll be able to start doing that exact thing again! Thanks to all who responded ...Again, great site! :D

I accept your apology..... though I am not sure why. I never saw any indication that you were trying to make anybody mad here. Besides other things in life are much more important, than making us guys upset. Really glad to hear your life is getting back on track. Good job!

Hang in...

Ya never offended me. In fact, I always look forward to your input.

I went thru a divorce after 30 years.....talk about culture shock! It was difficult. Never heard of an easy one. But now, after 20 years, we are good friends. Even my current wife and my ex are good friends, I know....that NEVER happens, But it's true. That speaks volumes about those two ladies. Sometimes, no matter how hard we try to mess things up, they turn out for the better. Good luck and be positive.

Lynn
ps. Working on a project helps straighten out my head.

I did the divorce.... couple times. I used to be called "Angry Man", and not just by my wife. :(

I know where you have been. Glad to hear you found focus and direction.[cl

Welcome back. What are you working on?

Latest posts

Back