Endless BS thread

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes Ma'am i'll clean out all this old junk for you. No problem, happy to help out.

asy-002.jpg

Oh no.....I'd never think of selling them. Someday I'm going to fix them all up!
asy-002.jpg

Yes Ma'am, Great! We have a deal then. Now if you could just make out a check for me to load them up in the amount of, lets see, $100.00 per car = $400.00. I'll have these out of here in no time! It's been a pleasure doing business with you! :D:eek:

Where is everyone?!?

The funny thing to me was NO ONE was around after this accident except... some stupid photographer!!! :eek::eek::eek:

BoB:eek:

Attachments

• bomb.jpg
    bomb.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 26
goin' up in the country where the water tastes like wine
gonna jump in the water
stay drunk all the time

292611.jpg

nothing like a Canned heat reference to brighten my day. (or show my age ? :eek:)

The funny thing to me was NO ONE was around after this accident except... some stupid photographer!!! :eek::eek:

BoB:eek:

Can you blame them ???

We're being invaded by them darn pararie dogs in the yard.
Maybe I'll call the Pararie Dog relocation people where they use a big vac truck to suck those little turds out of their holes so they can move them or maybe the .223.

Last edited:
No, prarie dogs up here. We got some big a$$ gophers though. I imagine they can be just as pesky.

Walked out my front door lastnight to gopher some milk, heard a growling noise, turned around and there was a whitetail about 15feet away from me. Im not sure who was startled more, me or the deer taking a dump in my yard.

We got Mule deer, Antelope, and Black Bears here only see them out really late or really early! Get me the -06!

We also got pesky gophers, ground squirels, deer mice, cotton tails and jack rabbits, moles, skunks and the occasional porcupine.

I think I need big mean cat but my dog has killed 3 in the backyard but doesn't kill anything else except snakes. I think I need to retrain him.

Latest posts

Back