My idea for quarter window decals

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

animal

Some of you saw the post on my build thread with the picture of some decals a friend gave me. I liked them, but couldn't resist doing my own take on the theme. I'm going to get some of these printed up and carry them to some events and see if there is any interest. I know at least one '56 Ford will be sporting a couple... :D

attachment.php

Attachments

• APPROVAL DECAL1-001.jpg
    APPROVAL DECAL1-001.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 145
I'm not a real graphic artist, but my old Printmaster program does pretty well if I can just be patient and make it do what it doesn't want to... :D

I'm getting a small trial run done in the next couple of days. If they turn out like I want, I'll get a bigger batch run. I'll let you guys know when that happens. :D

I just picked up the first run of stickers. They look good, but the punch didn't exactly cut them centered. The outside line is thin or missing on one side. It's not real noticeable on a window, but shows up on the white paper backing.

If anyone would like one (or more), I'll sell them for $2.50 each, shipped through the mail in the US, or $3.15 to Canadian addresses.

I just picked up the first run of stickers. They look good, but the punch didn't exactly cut them centered. The outside line is thin or missing on one side. It's not real noticeable on a window, but shows up on the white paper backing.

If anyone would like one (or more), I'll sell them for $2.50 each, shipped through the mail in the US, or $3.15 to Canadian addresses.

How u want paid!

Latest posts

Back