60 Comet roadster

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the very definition of "something different" !![cl[cl Are you going to use part of the front fenders to finish up the cowl sides? Just my opinion, but maybe a 60's style custom grille shell could look cool, like something Ed Roth would have come up with... ?

yes I am planning on either using the rear half of the fender or the section of the door I took out also going to clean up fire wall. I backed out of the shop a wile back and run over part of the one fender with my F-800 so have to see if it will straighten out. I got a 29 grill and radiator I like the look of it but a front end like the Outlaw would be cool

I'd go with the Outlaw look before the 29 grille. Upright grills like that almost always look out of place on a widebody, especially when the side panels haven't been tapered in to match. Just my opinon....

Maybe something like an inverted 50's GMC grille. (Thinking outside the box)

This is very different .... I like it

[P

Keep up the good work

Definitely agree on an outlaw style grill. A 28 shell would make it look like you ran out if ideas! Can't have that!

Latest posts

Back