Where's my government check!?!?!?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tripper

Older and more rusted every day!
Well... supposedly we're all gonna get a little government check so we can all eun out & spend it! I guess it mite help me with my quick change rear I've been wanting!!! But beware, my Dad always said... "If the government give you some $$$ like this... u better start lookin' over u're sholder cause they're gonna take it away from u somewhere else"! Pay me now... or really pay me later! Funny how they can give u $$$ they don't even have... wish I could do that!!! ; - >

BoB

Woohoo! I'm expecting a BIG check on the last of the month. 260 hours of excess vacation time. Proves I don't have a life except work and cars.

Last edited:
Woohoo! I'm expecting a BIG check on the last of the month. 260 hours of excess vacation time. Proves I don't have a life except work and cars.

That is life " in this rats maze " Push the right button, spin the right wheel..... get a piece of cheeze. Be happy, no worries mate.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
I have seen that on the tube last night.But there is a catch on how much you make as for gross.They said many here in California will not see much due to the higher wages here in the state.

No recession where I live so it is hard to relate too. Economists say Americans save too little and borrow too much and that is bad. Govt saves nothing and borrows too much and that is good. Duh !!! these welfare checks are being given with the hope people will spend them and keep us out of a recession , Double Duh !!! People seem to be accepting this scheme with open pocket books,Triple Duh !!!! But not to worry the very same people who got us into this mess will be reelected on the promise they will get us out of this mess DDDDDDDDUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!! LFE 2

seems kinda stupid to me, but there going to do it at this point so I'll just stick mine in the bank. Seriously? How is everyone blowing $800 over the course of a month going to save our economy? It's just stupid.

hmm..

Let's see.... I could buy a tank of heating oil, supposing the check arrives in time (it won't) so that leaves the electric bill, and maybe there will be enough left over to pay Verizon (phone, internet, TV, wireless) one month, and fill up the cars with gas.

Any more, $800 is a drop in the bucket. Like that will help the economy much in the long haul.

440shorty

The "best" part is that we're borrowing MORE money from China for this rebate program. $150 Billion more!

Latest posts

Back