Stunning 39 Ford Convertible Coupe

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

05snopro440

If I owned this, I'd sleep in the garage. Great story, read it here: https://www.hotrod.com/articles/innocent-looking-1939-ford-convertible-coupe-flat-hauls-hemi-power/

001-gross-1939-ford-convertible-coupe-front-three-quarter-alt-2.jpg

004-gross-1939-ford-convertible-coupe-hemi-engine.jpg

006-gross-1939-ford-convertible-coupe-interior.jpg

001-gross-1939-ford-convertible-coupe-front-three-quarter.jpg

020-gross-1939-ford-convertible-coupe-rear-three-quarter.jpg

Beautiful!

At one of the shows I try to make every year, there is an old gentleman who has a 39 vert like that his dad bought new. It’s 99% original, it has had a new Lebaron Bonney top put on it about 30 years ago, everything else is pretty much like it left Ford back in 39. It even still has the original black paint and leather seat. He’s in his 80’s, he said when he dies, it goes to his son. It’s really a well worn time capsule. I’ve got some pics of it on the pc at home I’ll have to look up.

Beautiful!

At one of the shows I try to make every year, there is an old gentleman who has a 39 vert like that his dad bought new. It’s 99% original, it has had a new Lebaron Bonney top put on it about 30 years ago, everything else is pretty much like it left Ford back in 39. It even still has the original black paint and leather seat. He’s in his 80’s, he said when he dies, it goes to his son. It’s really a well worn time capsule. I’ve got some pics of it on the pc at home I’ll have to look up.

Sounds like a gem! I love the 35-48 Ford convertibles and roadsters for some reason. Some years more than others.

Latest posts

Back