New from Colorado

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cumminsfabshop

Hi all,
I am Josh, 19 years old from Colorado where my dad and I farm, but I am currently living up in Laramie Wyoming going to Wyo Tech for diesel mechanics, chassis fabrication and street rod and custom fabrication.
I have been into cars, trucks, and just about anything with wheels ever since I can remember.
I look forward to getting input from all of you on my builds... I am currently starting on a '36 ford pickup rat rod that is hopefully going to get a 12 valve cummins.

Hi Josh, and welcome to RRR from northern Alberta. It's nice to see young people coming on board. We have some life parallels, as I have farmed most of my life and wrenched on old cars and trucks, too. Now that you mention it, building a '36, also.
Keep on tinkering.

Welcome and good luck on both your schooling and the project. Echoing what MM said, it's great to see you young guys taking the torch and keeping this hobby alive!

Hi all,
I am Josh, 19 years old from Colorado where my dad and I farm, but I am currently living up in Laramie Wyoming going to Wyo Tech for diesel mechanics, chassis fabrication and street rod and custom fabrication.
I have been into cars, trucks, and just about anything with wheels ever since I can remember.
I look forward to getting input from all of you on my builds... I am currently starting on a '36 ford pickup rat rod that is hopefully going to get a 12 valve cummins.

Josh , I have seen a couple rats with diesels in them and they tend to draw a lot of attention ... we look forward to following you thru your build thread ..
Oldog

Latest posts

Back