Older Than Dirt Quiz...

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

23crate

I got 8 ….

Attachments

• Older than dirt quiz....jpg
    Older than dirt quiz....jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 90
I got 15, quicker and easier than I care to admit. :eek:

#6 - I had to Google search "Butch Wax". I won't share my frightening results, but suffice it to say, I now understand the origins and how it applies to certain walks of life today.

#13 - I've never heard of Boone's Farm. (Thank you, offroadrolls.)

#16 - Legend has it, my younger brother was... how do I say this... a "delivered" product. :D

Like Ttripper all of them :cool:

Now how many got drunk on "BoonesFarm" more than once [S
23Crate thanks for pointing this out [cl

16 outta 17, never heard of Blackjack Gum, we chewed Wrigleys.
Well qualified as an old fart!

And Boone's Farm was pretty good, as long as you didn't drink too much of it in the hot summer or you'd be selling Buicks!:eek:[ddd

All of them :(
Only used Butch Wax one time in my life and had long hair from then on
The other wine we drank was Bali Hai

16 outta 17, never heard of Blackjack Gum, we chewed Wrigleys.
Well qualified as an old fart!

And Boone's Farm was pretty good, as long as you didn't drink too much of it in the hot summer or you'd be selling Buicks!:eek:[ddd

Same here. Black Jack Gum must have been a local thing. Even with a severe case of CRS I remember all the rest...

Same here. Black Jack Gum must have been a local thing. Even with a severe case of CRS I remember all the rest...

Yep, all except Blackjack gum..never heard of it..as far as Boones farm and selling Buicks...hard to do when you're praying and promising never to drink ever again!!!:eek:

My kids say I’m so old I fart dust. I reckon that quiz just proved it. We had black jack gum in my area but mostly chewed Beemans gum around my house.

Latest posts

Back