Just wanted to say hello

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sgtpontiac

Older, Wiser and Still Buildin'
Still around lurking... Wife diagnosed with breast cancer and we've been dealing with that issue but it's looking good right now... she just finished Radiation and is dealing with the burns, soreness and fatigue... dealing with a myriad of issues with the 89 year old in laws... between the wife, the in laws and my daughter I've had my hands full... Still working but were busier now that I've ever seen it... other than that, no progress on anything right now... in fact never even uncovered the 63 over the summer... did drive the 53 a bit but life has thrown some curve balls but Lord knows we are forging ahead...
I'll try to post something here and there but I've kept low key while the stuff was hitting the fan... Hope all is well .... thanks to the site for a nice Happy Birthday... made my day...
Sarge

Dang Bud, I certainly wish the best outcome for your wife and everyone concerned.
Been missin ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for checking in Sarge. And Happy Birthday!!
I'm going to lend you our family motto."Move forward without fear"
Sending your wife healing vibes.
Please keep in touch...
Torchie

Last edited:
Happy Birthday, Sarge!

May you crest the hill, clear the smoke and coast down the other side with a smile on your face, perfect hair and a Chinese menu in your hand. ;)

So good to hear from you Sarge. Keep your chin up. You have always been good at making lemonade from lemons.
We are here for you if you need anything. (Except money. You'll have to hit up Doc Crank for that ;) )

Hang in there bud. Went through a rough couple of years myself if you search around here. The folks here care and will always help. Things will get better

Thanks for all the good thoughts....

Wife is doing a lot better since the treatments stopped... Don't know what I'd do without her....
Got slammed with snow today....so people driving with heads up their butts..
Got a few minutes from handling traffic crashes ... Thanks again for all the good thoughts... really are a great bunch of guys.... I'll be around as much as I can barring anymore bumps in the road.... lol... gotta laugh to keep from crying sometimes...:) :D

Latest posts

Back