1928 Ford 2 Door Sedan

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

X53Gunner

Thought I would share my new project.

Attachments

• 20200125_211458 (1).jpg
    20200125_211458 (1).jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 52
I went and did a Introduction post sorry about that!
I picked the car up as a project someone didn't finish. Its a 28 Ford Sedan, has airbags on all for corners and also a mustang 2 front end and 9" ford rear end. There is a lot I need to complete as I do not like a bunch of the welding that was done, no flooring, no interior, and Hemi is locked up at the moment. However I picked up another one for sale the other day that is supposed to be a runner. Its a 1955 331 Hemi with the triple nickel heads. It has a 727 transmission however I'm going to go with a overdrive A518 or was told 46rh is the same thing. Good thing is frame shop supposedly built the frame and that does look good. If the Hemi I bought has good compression and seems to run good I will run that bugger. However if not and it needs work I would like to put 10:1 pistons and a mild cam to have a nice fun little street rod that I can cruize in. I am going to be running a weiand intake with 4 2 barrel strombergs in a row. I believe I'm going to run lakeheaders with turnouts and baffles. Would like to keep the car looking classy but mean. I love blue so my thoughts are a deep blue that looks black but where sun hits the curves she turns blue. And then run cream highlights. Thanks for looking and will take any and all criticism and comments. I have thick skin...LOL and one can always learn. Picture below is a Dave Kindigit car but this is the color I believe I'm going to paint my Sedan.
Scott

Attachments

• prd_1097.jpg
    prd_1097.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 14

Latest posts

Back