How far?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vintageT

Banned
sorry if the answer is on here somewhere already.... But I am going to be setting up my under frame brackets tonight for my split wishbones. I need to know how far in I should thread my Ford tie rod ends. All the way in? Half way? I am thinking half way, but I want to be sure that is correct.

Thank you in advance for you help!

I dont know a lot about this but do you already have all the weight on your frame ? if so then Id go Half that way you will have room to adjust .

some one on here put the bones back under there car , so I know he will have the imfo . you want on the adjustments. I cant remember who , but they will pop in here some time .

I'll be watching for the final analysis, as I will be doing this sooner or later with one of my projects.

Thanks

Sounds like I am going half way in with them. I have no weight yet, starting with front suspension, then going to the rear suspension. And in three weeks I am driving my engine home....

Latest posts

Back