Ranchero pulling to the left!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tripper

Older and more rusted every day!
Hadn't noticed it until recently but the Ranchero is pulling to the left. I don't know jack about front end alignment but checked it with the string method & it was out a lil bit so I straightened it up but it still wants to pull to the left. What's up with that?!? Anyone?!

BoB

Tires may already have taken a set. Swap them side for side and see if it changes, many times it will pull to the opposite side when you swap them. If it does, you know the tires are suspect. Out of align rear end can cause pulling, too.

Tires may already have taken a set. Swap them side for side and see if it changes, many times it will pull to the opposite side when you swap them. If it does, you know the tires are suspect.

Thanks Bam'r... that was it. Now it only pulls to the right slightly & not as bad as it did to the left! [S

BoB

Maybe get the front end on the rack for a professional alignment if you go with new tires. It doesn't take rubber long to "set" if it's not lined up right. Keep you from having to go thru this again.

Kept messing with the alignment & finally got it spot on. No pulling & the steering wheel is perfectly straight which is always a bonus because that kinda stuff gets on my last nerve! :eek:

BoB

Latest posts

Back