Undead Sleds - Hot Rods, Rat Rods, Beaters & Bikes... since 2007!

Go Back   Undead Sleds - Hot Rods, Rat Rods, Beaters & Bikes... since 2007! > Rat Rod & Hot Rod parts for sale!

Rat Rod & Hot Rod parts for sale! Post your parts for sale here. Please note: Photos, location & price are required!

Old 04-28-2017, 08:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeyscustom View Post
These are the only other pics I have of the green international..would like to get a 1200 for the whole truck..but if you just want the cab and front clip I would let it go for 800..the fenders are in decent shape..as well as the floor...good solid base to start with...as you can see by the pics
I assume you dont have the bed for it?
Old 04-28-2017, 08:24 PM

The cab is sitting on a 2 ton frame...straight frame out back still has front and rear suspension on it..
Old 04-28-2017, 09:05 PM
Extremely dangerous with a torch!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeyscustom View Post
That is a a 38 or 40 ford Coe...very solid unit...the only thing wrong with it is someone stole the doors off of it...and it is also for sale as a whole or just the cab and front metal..think I might have some extra pics of it...
Friend Bobby in Craig Mo has his COE on Craigslist. try searching Omaha or St Joe.
not hijacking your post here and you want alot less for yours than he wants for his but I'm pretty sure he has an extra complete truck stripped down sans cab and might sell an extra set of doors or whatever