New Muscle

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Bruno. Driving it home you could feel the increase in power. Its a beast above 3000 rpm. But I do miss the low end of the old 454.
I think 3.91s are in the future. Right now it turns 1800rpm at 70mph in 6th gear.

swing an LSA blower, ZL1 lid and an LS9 cam in there and it should add 160 ponies to it...[cl

Little steps at a time. Yeah there will probably be a blower in the future. I got to get used to it as it is. Fastest car I've ever driven. No take that back... Owned. I've driven my brother in laws Z06 blown with 636 rwhp. Scary very scary.

I got to get used to it as it is. Fastest car I've ever driven. No take that back... Owned. I've driven my brother in laws Z06 blown with 636 rwhp. Scary very scary.

I installed a blower on an 08 Z06...something about rolling 60 mph burn outs with 325/30/19's that just makes you giggle![cl

ohhh Boyyyyyy!!

Somebody's going to be tearing it up!! :D Looks like it might have come off something....somebody do an up grade to a bigger one?? :eek: If so, good for you.....:D

Somebody's going to be tearing it up!! :D Looks like it might have come off something....somebody do an up grade to a bigger one?? :eek: If so, good for you.....:D

The blower unit is a reconditioned recalled unit with upgrades. GM recalled the first couple years of ZL1 blowers and instead of doing the upgrade they installed new blowers. They told the dealers to trash the old ones. A company ADM put together a deal and got the removed one for next to nothing. They rebuilt them and put together the conversion kits. The whole kit cost me $4000 at cost. I'm getting it installed and retuned for free. [cl

Latest posts

Back