POLL: Round 1 - Undead Sleds Photo Contest 2017 :POLL

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vote for your favorite pic! (scroll down for the pics)

Votes: 9 25.0%

Votes: 4 11.1%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 5.6%

Votes: 1 2.8%

Votes: 5 13.9%

Votes: 9 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, that explains that. I always thought it was weird there were so many Buick fanatics writing "BUICK YOU!!" or "BUICK OFF!!" all over everything back in the day.

Seemed like a stupid slogan to me too. :rolleyes:

Just playin around.
Hope that's ok

attachment.php

Attachments

• 52 Graffi 018.jpg
    52 Graffi 018.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 53
How do you try to be PC with graffiti? Those that want to see the car will be looking at the car. Those that want to see the graffiti will make whatever of it they can.... be it a cuss word or gang sign or tribal...I see a beautiful sled..and I'm a truck guy! sorry for the rant...

Looks like photobucket has screwed over lowbudget50's pics [#3]. Noticed last night that they have messed up earthman's too. I started a flickr account, I'm going to try and move my stuff over there if I can get it off photobucket before they screw mine up too.

The one I saw is gone, but if there is another I have been trying to find it and just don't see it.[S

So now what? looks like a dead tie for 1st.[;)[;)

Hummmn, very interesting......

I don't remember a tiebreaker being mentioned, but I don't have the best memory, either.

The one I saw is gone, but if there is another I have been trying to find it and just don't see it.[S

So now what? looks like a dead tie for 1st.[;)[;)

Well, 1st, I just made that up about there being another cuss word in the graffiti - made ya look! (I'm a jerk :D)

2nd - there is no rule for a tie?? Never figured it out.

How about a 2 day tie breaker with just those 2 pics?

1st Place: smallfoot
2nd Place: cosmic12
3rd Place: Old Iron

Attachments

• DSCN0333_zpsydaurtpjsm.jpg
    DSCN0333_zpsydaurtpjsm.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 141

Latest posts

Back