Wed. Night on the River

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All In Car Show

Went to a new car show held at a harness racing track. Actually in the parking lot. Here's some of the cooler cars.

It's a parade of survivor long roofs.

A Bonny wagon. How cool is that? l
time for trucks.

Last edited:
More All In

Here's the sleeper of the show:

An LS with a hair dryer in a patina-ed bagged Buick. These kids, I tell ya...

Unfinished travel trailer. Where's the wheels?

He rode in on it. Could the trailer be far away???

There were a half dozen rat rods. there. Blown flathead in this one.

Really nice fabrication on the Model A. There were a few hundred muscle cars, slammed S-10's, new pony cars, and shiny rods in attendance but who cares about them?

Last edited:

Not many cars at the Stillwater show tonight. Not my favorite, but defintely interesting. BTW, it's street legal.

What a sweet manure spreader !!!! John Deere corn planter grain hoppers for light cans....looks like a Minniapolis Moline grille. Ten gallon milk cans add a nice touch too.

My dad used to say that a manure spreader is one thing on the farm you can run the $#it out of and not tear up !!

I like it....

to me those are the builds that give rats a negative connotation

It's more like the weinermobile or a clown car than a rat rod, CORPO. People sure get a kick out of it though.
A whole row of new cars showed up. What's to look at???

Gruber's tonight

Here we have folks, an all brand new '69 Camaro. And it was perfect.
Dr. C., I shoulda got a pic of the '39 Chevy sedan for you, Sounds like Pops might have come over from the UK.

Gasser at Gruber's

A hemi powered Willys Coupe showed its pretty blue face tonight at the weekly picnic at Greg's.

Latest posts

Back