Wed. Night on the River

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
StillH20019.jpg

Another very rare cabriolet. Any guesses on this one?

Mr. Snake Farm nails the Oakland. Nice going. The signs by the car noted it is the one and only Fisher bodied open car. Fisher made the closed car bodies only.
StillH20020.jpg

Here's the flathead in the Oakland.

You're not quite in the price range for the other classic.

That Oakland engine is wild! It's almost a flat 8 and check out that intake & exhaust manifold setup...and that carb!! Too cool.

StillH20033.jpg

Give that man a cigar! Yes, it's a Stutz. Well done, Gas.
Big Irish, yep that is one cool engine. It would look great in a speedster (hint, hint).
My old Dodge truck showed up.

Ha, in all fairness, I sort of cheated. I didn't really recognize the car but the hood was up and I recognized the engine as a Stutz.

Bob W, you've got cool creations floating around everywhere. Do you miss em when you see em at these gatherings? One of my favorites was the Binder.

I like the little Honda Dream next to your old truck. Have one in my garage next to the '30. Gonna be my boys first bike. Greats pics. Love those Oakland grills, just beautiful.

Stillwateragain001.jpg

It was hot and tropically humid tonight. Plus a threat of rain. So the turnout was small. Here's some kind of overpowered Mopar economy car.

Last edited:
Stillwateragain010.jpg

This young guy is the very happy owner of this chopped Mopar. He has plans to make the car a whole lot nicer. I told him his car would be on RRR tonight.

Stillwateragain007.jpg

A beautifully detailed Motor City underhead valve engine in a '40 Ford 2 door.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back