Kentucky

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yep! love them there hills! i live in whitesburg ,what part ya from? and what are you building?
Damn dude, your almost in Virginia. I'm about 30 milles n/e of Louisville,
I got a good friend in Pineville, Bell county I think. Im building a 40 pickup, it's for the wife, it's on my honey do list, lifes good. Maybe well run in to each other this summer. :D

Where at 30 mi ne of the 'ville, Mud?? That puts us as almost neighbors.
E-Town here.

Well i'll jump in here too. I'm in Mt. Sterling, KY. 30 mi. east of Lexinton.
I have NO IDEA what my ride will be yet. But the frame and buggy spring behind rear axel set up looks pretty D#*+ Good for a first timer.

Well i'll jump in here too. I'm in Mt. Sterling, KY. 30 mi. east of Lexinton.
I have NO IDEA what my ride will be yet. But the frame and buggy spring behind rear axel set up looks pretty D#*+ Good for a first timer.

Got some family there, one owns Apollo Oil, and another in excavating, pm if interested. Everytime I talk to family there I ask about any old tin layin around cheap, cause Im cheap ya know.
Later,
Billy

i'll be lookin forward to meeting yall this summer ,but the way gas is sapose to be going ,i'll probly only go to to summerset's cruise in's[summer nights cruise].
It's a great show if youve never been !? a little bit of every thing there! i think there on the 3rd weekend of every mounth.

i'll be lookin forward to meeting yall this summer ,but the way gas is sapose to be going ,i'll probly only go to to summerset's cruise in's[summer nights cruise].
It's a great show if youve never been !? a little bit of every thing there! i think there on the 3rd weekend of every mounth.

Iv'e heard it's a great cruise, never been, be fun for all us Ky. guys to get together, I'll try to get down there this yr.

i guess we need to ware the RRR shirts when we go to stuff so we can recanize eatch other if we get to the same place? would be nice to see some faces to go with the names!and get to see some members rides in person!!!!

Latest posts

Back