Hey Phoenix guys!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

21willys

I plan on hauling a corvette out to Phoenix on March 22nd ish and picking up a couple cars in Mesa. Any body care to get together for dinner or some shop time? There seams to be a decent amount of guys in the area. Figured we all could put some faces with usernames! Lmk what everyone thinks.

How about 8litrebeater? Anybody have a way to contact him?

Yup, and I would bet he has already had a call! Maybe DJ3100 too? ;)

The 22nd is a Sunday. Both earthman and -beater work during the week, but I am free any time, and I have plenty of "shop time" opportunities. :D

I'm actually suppose to pic up some parts from DJ3100! I almost forgot about that!

Man my mind is slipping!

I can get them from here to ya but can they get to me somehow? I can go get them but can't do that part for free :D

I'm in Summitville IN.

Neverdone bought some f1 parts off of me that need to go north to Maybee MI. Might be able to work this out all on the same deal. I don't have anything planned in michigan as of now but can probably do the drive for fuel cost.

I'm in Summitville IN.

Neverdone bought some f1 parts off of me that need to go north to Maybee MI. Might be able to work this out all on the same deal. I don't have anything planned in michigan as of now but can probably do the drive for fuel cost.

Dang. I am barely scraping up the cost of the fenders. :eek:

I am willing to throw in to get my parts to Maybee if you guys want to split... Might give me more of a push to get that panel out of the weeds....

Cash poor, but ...

I am willing to throw in to get my parts to Maybee if you guys want to split... Might give me more of a push to get that panel out of the weeds....

I can contribute a square front Chevy truck doghouse... unless I sell it, which would mean cash instead. Which would you prefer? :D

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back