Skull suggested we send Willowbilly3's family a sympathy card!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tripper

Older and more rusted every day!
First off, I want to thank Bonehead for letting us know about WB3's passing. Skull suggested we send a card to his family, (which we definitely need to do), but we can also send flowers. Anyone know when the service will be held?

BoB

J.B. Hoffman is all I have. Can't find anything with an obit anywhere yet.
I'm in for whatever too!

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0016.jpg
    IMG_0016.jpg
    152.2 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_0015.jpg
    IMG_0015.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 12
I have a phone number. Called it and it is no longer in service.

Just sent a PM to "likes 2 tinker" who just posted about Willowbilly. He lives in Sturgis and could have some contact with people who know the information we are looking for.

Last edited:
I searched Legacy.com and didn't find anything in the state of SD. May not have been posted yet. I can't remember any kids other than a daughter. Thére may be more, I'm not sure. Maybe somebody could track them down on Facebook.

Just found a gentleman on FB sending regards to WB3 family, i have ask for any information he may give.
I post any thing i get.

it is amazing what is on the web....
A Celebration of life for J.b. Hoffman will be held at the Branding Iron Steak House in Belle Fourche, SD Sunday April 22, 2018 at 2:00 pm.
There will also be a celebration in Wall, SD at a date yet to be announced this summer. All friends and family are welcome to join us at either location.

Glad you found that info, Bonehead.

In case anyone wants to send a card or something to help with expenses, here's the address:
Branding Iron Steak House
19079 US-85 #2
Belle Fourche, SD 57717

Tripper, if we are going to send a collective memorial, I'll gladly contribute.
We gotta hurry, the 22nd is only a few days away.

In fact, I just mailed something off a few minutes ago.

Or, we could wait for the summer celebration of life, assuming we find out the details.

Thanks guys, just got on mine.
A Celebration of life for J.b. Hoffman will be held at the Branding Iron Steak House in Belle Fourche, SD Sunday April 22, 2018 at 2:00 pm.
There will also be a celebration in Wall, SD at a date yet to be announced this summer. All friends and family are welcome to join us at either location.

what ever is being done i'm in.

thoughts for his Family from way downunder.... only from WB's posts here. ... he seemed a talented guy with a talent for building perhaps what he could see in his mind .. a rare talent ,, and dry sense of humor ... I often laughed at his posts .. sad to know there will be no more..

regards to all...
Alex

Latest posts

Back