Hope I don't get banned!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ha ha that does sound kind of child-ish but like you say its their club house soooo .. it dont bother me none :D and as far as I know I am still a member ... just not active .. Ive got thin skin and it didnt take long for (some of them) not all of them to get under it .. so I found this site ..

ha ha that does sound kind of child-ish but like you say its their club house soooo .. it dont bother me none :D and as far as I know I am still a member ... just not active .. Ive got thin skin and it didnt take long for (some of them) not all of them to get under it .. so I found this site ..

yep
i am still a member of the hamb ,killbillet,and a few others
but this is the only one i go to.
i dont even browse the others.

KBs new administrator Dan the Man was over here in the last month or so trying to kiss up so he could get new members. Maybe he should ban himself.

This is the most mellow site there is. I was just on another site and took beating because I asked what a cylinder head flowed. It's a long story, but I'm here and I love it. RRR is a great crowd.

I used to frequent kb. But haven't been there for years now. Heck I visit the porkers more then them lol:D

Haha, I actually asked them to ban me some years ago. I got into it with Jon, who was the Admin at that time and he was doing some really dumb stuff. So I kept bugging him until he finally did ban me.

Very strange place.

Don

haven't been on there for quite some time. Them guys are not friendly, or helpful, more like ummm.... well I don't want to say it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back