Where is Bonehead

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gastrick

One of the Dirty Dozen!
I have not seen Bonehead posting lately. Does anybody know where he's been. He logged on 0n 5/30 but hasn't posted since 5/23. what's up?

Vacation!

I have not seen Bonehead posting lately. Does anybody know where he's been. He logged on 0n 5/30 but hasn't posted since 5/23. what's up?

Gastrick,
I do believe the Bonehead's on vacation... lucky dog!!! Said he'd finish my other shifter knob when he got back!

BoB

Another 1!

Good for him. I need a vacation too, but I'm not going to get one any time soon. Other shift knob? Whatcha gettin?

Gastrick,
Another cow skull but a shorthorn instead of a longhorn. 1 for my truck & 1 for my 'lil red wagon!

BoB

Another 1!

Good for him. I need a vacation too, but I'm not going to get one any time soon. Other shift knob? Whatcha gettin?

Gastrick,
Another cow skull but a shorthorn instead of a longhorn. Shorthorn for my truck & longhorn for my 'lil red wagon!

BoB

Made it back from sunny, sometimes rainy, Florida glad to be back and even more glad to know you missed my smiling face. When a self employed guy goes on vacation, he gets further behind. So now that I am back you won't see too much of me still. Looks like the forum grew a little more, but looks like a bunch of good guys still. (Not much tin in southern Fla, looks like it all belongs to a guy named Truly Nolan.)

Ah yes. Truly Nolan pest control. I used to see his old cars all over the place on corners when i first moved to South Florida but I haven't seen any around here lately. He used to park them in variuos places to advertise his business. It seemed like he had an endless supply of old cars. Now you see why I'm always whining about the lack of tin down here.

Welcome back Bonehead.

Latest posts

Back