We are 100

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gastrick

One of the Dirty Dozen!
Well, according to the stats at the bottom of the main page, we now have 100 members. All in just a few short weeks. Gongrats and thanks to the staff for creating this place for us to hang out.

I will NEVER get to do this again on another board, but Don, I remember trying to find you so you could be member number 2.:eek: or was it 3...

Every one is right, this is a great bunch of folks here...
Truely glad to be here to see it all come together.:cool:

100 strong now,,,,let's just hope the next 100 has the same quality the first has.

at the rate were going we'll have to have our own car show! rat rods rule in tejas!
thats a drive i'd be willing to make! (next year though, i'm too busy right now :p )

how about

Rat Rods Rule 1st Annual Junker Showdown
Junkiset of show contest
Drag Racing
Beer and BBQ

Note: Your're trailer queen is allowed to attend the event; however; it must be parked between two rat rods when on display; attend at your own risk.

Joe,
I'm diggin it...Sounds cool man.

Love the trailer queen rules...

I'll probably get some rocks thrown at me for this, but I like to see some trailer queens at car shows. I look at all kinds of cars and enjoy checking out a quality show piece now and then. Good ideas can be borrowed from anything and applied elsewhere.

In reverse!!!

I'll probably get some rocks thrown at me for this, but I like to see some trailer queens at car shows. I look at all kinds of cars and enjoy checking out a quality show piece now and then. Good ideas can be borrowed from anything and applied elsewhere.

Gastrick,
Trailer queen in reverse. I went to a show recently & a guy with a $100K+ Willis' bagged setup sprung a leak & it had to b trailered away! He was teh laughin' stock of the whole place! I'm with u though... I just like lookin' @ cars. I have trailered a lot of cars though... to my house in pieces!!! ; - >

BoB

Latest posts

Back